Congress must pass an Afghan Adjustment Act

Ask Congress to pass legislation that would allow evacuees from Afghanistan to apply for permanent legal status in the United States.

Ask Congress to take a stand today.

Personal Information


By submitting this action alert you will be added to our mailing list to receive periodic updates from HIAS. You may unsubscribe at any time.